India Business Visa, Apply e-Business Visa India, Urgent Business Visa India
The Indian Government is at the forefront of promoting business between Indians and foreigners. With various policies and provisions, foreign investment has increased in the recent past as the application of the e-Business visa gets more convenient and hassle-free. Below, we provide you with the necessary information you need regarding a successful application of the Indian e-Business Visa.
What is Indian e-Business Visa?
The e-Business Indian Visa is an electronic travel authorization given to visitors from 165 eligible country for Indian e-Business Visa in the world who would like to visit India for technical reasons or would love to attend business meetings. This online visa is also given to individuals who want to start up a business in India, establish an industrial venture, deliver lectures under the Global Initiative for Academic Networks (GIAN), carry out trading through purchases/sales or participate in trade fairs or business exhibitions.
Requirements for Indian e-Business Visa
- The business venture for which you are seeking the electronic visa MUST be legal within India. Otherwise, your visa application will be rejected.
- You will be required to submit a copy of the invitation letter or the business card of the particular company to prove the need for the urgent business visa.
- Once the above two are fulfilled, you will also need to have a passport whose validity is at least six months from the day you expect to arrive in India. You will also be required to upload a scanned copy of your passport with clearly visible details of your name, nationality, and the passport’s expiry date. The accepted size is a maximum of 4MB.
- Finally, in the application form, you will also upload a copy of your passport-sized photograph taken recently. It is recommended that the photo is taken on a white background using a digital camera. Its size should not be more than 4MB.
- The appearance of your name on the passport should be similar to that which you will type of the application form. Name inconsistency will result in rejection of the e-Business visa.
The validity of the Indian e-Business Visa
From March 2019, the government of India announced amazing changes on the validity of the e-Business visa. Currently, the validity is 365 days from the previous 60 days. A foreigner is allowed 180 days continuous stay in India and within this time, there is no registration required. Exceeding the validity will attract hefty financial penalties. Also, within a calendar year, several entries are allowed
Indian e-Business Visa Fees
When you fill the Indian Visa application form, the next step is to pay some charges. Basically, there will be two types of fees – one for the government and the other one for processing the visa and none of them is refundable even if the e-visa application is rejected. You may use PayPal or your debit/credit card to pay.
Getting Your Indian e-business Visa
If your e-Business Visa is successful, you will receive the notification on your valid email address. You will then print the e-visa travel authorization letter and use it as the proof to e-Business visa. When you get to the specific airport you chose, the Immigration officer will stamp your e-visa on one of the blank pages on your passport. You will also fill the arrival card. Upon the clearance at the airport or seaport, you may then proceed to your residence in India.